Sunday, June 10, 2012

Of Cobweb and my new friends who inspired me:)

I have not been blogging here for ages. Nearly four years of collecting digital cobwebs in this blog:) and I am doing spring cleaning today. Thank you Zaid Ali Alsagoff for making me blog again, I confess, I have been wanting to this so many times in the last 4 years! Of course this will absolutely BENEFIT me in so many ways especially when I am trying to finish my Permanent Head Damage journey:) Not forgetting Norhayati Maskat, who would willingly jump off Titanic with me;) so that I can start organizing my knowledge in a better way..Thank you! Way to go girl;) So, move aside Russell Crowe..here comes ME:) What then will I share? I have been involved with Web 3D for teaching and learning. I own a 3D Virtual space hosted by ReactionGrid. This is an OpenSimulator 3D Virtual World that is similar to Second Life. I use the former because of my learners, they are secondary school students in Shah Alam Selangor. Second Life has age restriction (and Facebook too, check out teachers and parents: make sure FB is used for learners age 13+). I will start blogging about my experience, and will link this site to a few other sites that I own and have not been responsible maintaining them:( Okay, now for my brooms..off to other sites!

3 comments:

ZaidLearn said...

Yeah! Great to see you back!

Never too late! Anyway, your expertise in 3D worlds and education is so inspiring it must be unleashed to the world :) Thanks for joining the Learning Gladiators!

ZaidLearn said...

Just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/zaidlearn/status/212008203389636608

I noticed your Twitter ID was not accessible... Please post the right one (In LIC), and I will update it :)

Teachermimma said...

Thank you Zaid:) again.
Twitter ID not accessible? Right, will look into it.