Monday, November 19, 2007

The Road Less Travelled...a new journey has begun

The moment that I have been anticipating has arrived. I now at the beginning of a new journey where I can spend ample time doing things I love...creating ideas for the love of lifelong learning. I left behind a few projects that I need to improve on especially in my quest of making people realized the importance of embracing changes in the 21st century.

At least in many of my students I have taught in a couple of years, the notion of learning and individualization in learning have already invaded their minds. I hope that in future there will be more than few people among us that will not stress on learning for the sake of passing examination. I hope that the less preferred professions or careers will become a norm...and nobody is a FAILURE.

For the sake of future generations....

No comments: